This is the age of selfies. In any of the selfie pictures, one of the characteristics is the hair in your head. Almost 90% of your selfie is your hair. What could be better than thick hair glimmering with natural health? Although hair loss is commonly associated with men, women also suffer from this problem.
Do you see more hair in your brush than you used to? Do you see your scalp where you used to have hair? According to hair specialists, loss of 50 to 100 strands per day is normal. It becomes more of a concern when you start losing more than that. It’s normal for hair loss sufferers going for hair replacement surgery or topical hair product to regain their hair back. With the new lifestyle changes, dietary improvements and use of natural remedies can prevent hair loss and improve hair growth.
Below are some of the top home remedies for hair loss good
Hair oil Massage
Appropriate massage to your scalp with the right hair oil is the first step of curing hair loss. Regular scalp and hair massage increase blood flow to the hair follicles. You can use hair oils such as olive oil, almond or coconut oil, castor oil, amla oil or others. Addition of rosemary oil to the base oil is good for faster results. You can do this once per week.
This juice helps treat hair loss due to it Sulphur content which helps blood circulation to the hair follicles, reduce inflammation and generate hair follicles. It also helps to kill germs, parasites and treat scalp infections due to its antibacterial properties.
It contains enzymes that directly prevents hair loss. It has alkalizing properties which help in balancing the pH level good for hair growth.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel or juice on your scalp.
- Leave it for a few hours then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this twice per week.
They are also called methi. Fenugreek seeds contain antecedents that enhance hair growth and rebuild the hair follicle.
- Soak them overnight.
- grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair and leave it for about 40 minutes.
- Wash your head with lukewarm water. Repeat this once in a month.
It’s another herb that prevents hair loss. With its mollifying properties, it opens the pores, soothe the scalp and help get rid of dry flakes.
- Mix one tablespoon of licorice root with one cup of milk.
- Apply the paste on bald patches and leave it overnight.
- Wash it in the morning with lukewarm water and repeat this once in a week.
Foods to Eat
- Organic foods- Organics foods are the best because they are chemical free. chemical foods interfere with hair growth.
- Pumpkin seeds- They contain large amount zinc. Deficiency of zinc has been linked with hair loss.
- Wild caught fish
- Green tea
- Bone Broth
Reduce emotional stress
Emotional stress is another cause of hair loss. Schedule rest time, fun time and get plenty of sleep in your week.